Monday, July 19, 2010

E-mail received 7/19/2010

I didn't forget the zipcode I just simply don't know it. I don't know if WA is the same way but in NJ they have a different zipcode almost every ten or fifteen miles. I figured you guys could look that up somehow. If not I can probably get it. I got the pictures dad sent. Katelyn's boyfriend looks like a decent guy. But I still have to meet him in person before anything drastic happens. And no dating local guys! That goes for Maleah too. If they're not members they're not for you! Trust me on that one.
 
That's cool that a bunch of the Utah family is coming to visit! Tell them all I said hi and I love em. A couple update requests. How's Tyrie and Paige doing? Also how about Mike and Kelson? Have they had dinner at our house lately? How's Kim doing too now that she's all graduated?
 
Sounds like you guys have just been going a hundred miles an hour and even crazier that we're more than half way through the summer already. This transfer is going by so fast!
 
There's not much more to update you guys on this week because I didn't spend much of this week in my area. I had to go on exchanges with all the district members so I spent a day in each of their areas training them. One day back in Paterson, one day in Passaic, and then one day in the Englewood area. Next week I'll probably also have to go on an exchange into West New York (which is actually in NJ). I also did an interview this week in New City, NY which was pretty cool to be out of New Jersey for a little while. We ate at this cool restaurant called Five Guys and you'll see a charge on my card for that because we've been having problems with our MSF card but that's all getting solved. We're also going to buy ties today so you'll see a small one for that today too.
 
The mission is going through a big changing period and so this week is going to be insane. I have a four day mission leader training conference that I have to go to Morristown tuesday through friday so I won't be really working in my area that much this week. It's really kind of a riot because of all the things that we have to get done this week in preparation for one of our investigator's baptisms this Sunday. But the Lord will provide for us. Also since we've had the problem with our MSF (Missionary Support Fund) we have to wait until wednesday to buy food and we're totally out! Fortunately the members are great here and we should run into any problems.
 
I'm holding pretty steady at 198.4 so that should make you guys happy. It was funny I was sitting on the couch this morning and I realized I haven't weighed that little since I was like 10 or 11! It'll be so funny to see the looks on everyone's faces when I come home.
 
Well I'm sure I'll have a lot to talk about next week with all the training that we're going to get. It's going to be a nightmare scheduling around it all but I have faith that it'll all be worth it. The brethren also released new training videos for us to use so we're getting a lot of new material.
 
I hope you guys have a great week and hope you have a chance to relax a little bit. Let me know if there's anything that I can do for you guys on my end.
 
-Elder Guinto

No comments:

Post a Comment