That's awesome. Sorry this email will have to be short because I spent a lot of time on Dad's email and I still have to write president Bahr. Sounds like the temple was great. The other companionship in our apartment is Spanish speaking and Elder C is actually a portuguese missionary but he's in the english program right now. I'll probably call around five or six (Washington time) we have church from one to four here too. Do you guys have my other camera card? If you do could you send it back so that I can send you the other one. Elder C takes a lot of pictures and so he's making me take a lot. Also, if you can find it, could you send me that little book of pictures that B made for me? Don't worry it won't distract me. Nothing can at this point. I just want it. All the other missionaries have a ton of pictures of them before the mission and on exchanges it's tradition to share them and I don't have any! Plus I just really want those pictures. So if you could send them that would be awesome. It's been a crazy week this week. It was really hot at the beginning and then really cold. We walk mostly everywhere because Paterson is so bad to drive in. It's not the cars so much as it is the people. I love it here though. The people are so humble and open to the great Gospel message. We met this one lady and within moments of us meeting her she was crying and told us that she really felt the Spirit as we told her about the restoration of the Gospel through the prophet Joseph Smith. It's incredible how strongly I feel the Spirit working through me as I see these people progress. Truly miracles are being wrought here in New Jersey. I hope you guys have a great week and I'm sorry that this has to be so short. One more quick little note. I love it when you guys send me stuff and I'm so grateful for it. But if you could not send any more candy that would be awesome. I don't eat any of it. My companions definitely love your packages but I eat really healthy food like fruit and vegetables. Thank you so much for your kindness. You guys are so great in supporting me and I really appreciate the love that you express in everything you do for me. I hope you have a great week and I look forward to hearing from you and talking to you on Mother's Day in May!
-Elder Guinto
No comments:
Post a Comment