There was actually a lot of flooding which we found out a few days later but none of it effected the mighty walking missionaries. We just have to wade on through and we are able to go where ever we want. Some people we were even able to talk to just because they were stranded at a relatives house. The hurricane ended up being a major plus to missionary work!
I'm glad that Maleah seems to have a bunch of great teachers and I hope she doesn't have too much stress from school. I can't wait to see her and give her a big hug!
This email will be a little short because I have like ten minutes to email today. I'm good with whatever you guys think will be best. It sounds like Heritage Halls, more specifically Felt Hall or whatever, would be the logical choice so I guess we'll go with there. Katelyn said that it'd be wise to map out classes before signing up for them but I don't know how we'll be able to accomplish that one. Everything will work out. It always does. If there's a morning yoga class that would be awesome! You know I'm a morning person!
Awesome that lot's going on and I'd love to comment on it but I have to say that we had an amazing week with miracles and finding. Our new zone goal is to do various activities for our focus every week so that we can find new investigators and our testimony that the Lord is preparing His children everywhere to receive the Gospel continues to grow.
We dashed to a far off place in Hamilton, NJ and we found some amazingly prepared people while we finally gave in to actually knocking doors. It's not my favorite way to find but it definitely yielded some amazingly prepared people and Elder McMillian and I grow more and more when we put our faith in our loving Heavenly Father.
Hope everyone has a great week and everyone read your scriptures!
-Elder Guinto
No comments:
Post a Comment