Monday, January 10, 2011

E-mail received 1/10/2011

Katelyn would go lazer tagging on tolo.

I can't think of any other requests for the package. I'm pretty stable for now.

We did finally get our car working. The trouble was that it died in our very congested parking lot and it was super hard just getting a car in there to jump it. We finally had the opportunity to get some missionaries in there to jump it. Strangely enough, none of our neighbors had jumper cables but we didn't mind walking for the week.

Sounds like your job's going to be pretty exciting. I'm feeling pretty seguro that I want to be working for an airline doing finances. Sounds pretty straightforward and it can't vary that much. Plus benefits are amazing! But that's like 8 years out so I don't really have to worry about that at all yet.

Our week was pretty good this week. We set the great zone goal to fill up the church and everything with everyone and the zone exploded this week. Numbers shot far higher than we'd expected and everyone's doing awesome! Right in time for transfers as always! One of these times I'll have to do something right that's not on week 5 or 6.

We had a great week this week as we've really been working with this one guy from Sierra Leone who's living with his aunt who's a recent convert. He received an answer that it's true and has just dived in head first! He's really being an example to everyone in the house and his family.  It's really awesome!

Hey did I tell you that Jaron and I are emailing now? It's super cool and fun to share our experiences! He's such a stud missionary!

Well not much to report here either but I hope that you all keep to those new year resolutions! Hopefully one is to improve scripture study!

-Elder Guinto

No comments:

Post a Comment