Monday, January 31, 2011

E-mail sent 9/21/2010, but that thankfully I didn't read until 1/31/2011

This message was a P.S. that Kyle somehow sent to my gmail account which I never check.  I used it once when we were on vacation in July so I'm not sure why this got sent to this address.  After reading it, I'm kind of glad I hadn't read it before.  Now I just have to hope that Kyle never gets transferred to Newark!

P.S.  Also just as a note I thought you'd like to hear. In Newark, the next city over, a couple missionaries got mugged! My old companion Elder Quist and his companion got attacked from behind in broad daylight. The other missionary took the first hit to the back of the head from a lead pipe and had his pockets empties and his backpack gone in seconds. Elder Quist didn't get anything stolen because his companion came to in time to chase them off but he got beat in the face with canes and fists. They're fine now after a couple staples and stitches and they're still working the streets of New Jersey! I love the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment