I figure that Cody Lasley's email will have to tide you down for this week. (; I just realized that you haven't seen any pictures of Elder Summerhays.
I'm amazed at Maleah's maturity. She seems much more focused than I ever was at her age. I was fairly unprincipled until I finally got things together right before I went on my mission but she seems to have incorporated those organizational qualities at a very young age. That will serve her well.
That's super exciting about Tyrie and Paige! I've never really seen Tyrie with kids before but i'm sure that they'll be programming computers by the time they can talk so he shouldn't have too much of a problem. He's got a brilliant mind and I feel confident that he can solve any problem, whether it be in math or in diapers he'll get along fine.
We've had somewhat of a lax week this week. We've been really working at finding new people and we just haven't been getting the success that we've wanted but we keep striving. I really believe that they're out there. Elder Summerhays and I feel like we're the most united that we've ever been and it seems that the Devil's working overtime to get us discouraged but it's not getting to us.
We've been working pretty well with our ward leaders and they've really been the key to making everything work. We're really excited for a few investigators who are really gaining some momentum.
Also another great highlight is one of the recent converts who got baptized a few weeks ago told us that he wants to start preparing to serve an honorable full time mission! I just about hit the roof for joy when I heard that! It's so exciting the work that's going on here, it's a labor of love and of joy.
-Elder Guinto
No comments:
Post a Comment