Dear Family,
I will try to improve my handwriting as I go along. This first week has been great. My companion, Elder M, is as Canadian as they come. He has the accent, speaks French, and says"Eh" literally every ten words! No joke! He has a passion for truth and accuracy in doctrine which sometimes gets in the way because he'll get bogged down with meaningless details but he is a good man. He is also teaching me how to speak French, which is really fun! I'm having a great time here. We went to the temple today and it was an amazing experience. Their temple is a lot like ours. I'm in the MTC choir which is amazing. We're singing a beautiful arrangement of Precious Savior, Dear Redeemer. The director is really cool. When everyone heard me demonstrate the high note everyone started asking me to sing for stuff. I'm hoping to try out for the special musical number for one of the MTC devotionals if I can get some good music & Sister B to play piano for me. Oh, by the way, Sister B is kind of my replacement for KT. She acts a lot like K & she's really cool. She also plays the piano & sings very well. The experience here is amazing! I've already taught several discussions and can't wait till tomorrow when I get to talk to ACTUAL investigators on the phone and via the internet through the Referral Center! We are hoping to have great success there. I've taken a few pictures (I know crazy right?!) but I probably won't send any until I take some more. Tell everyone I love them &tell Aunt K thanks so much for the package! It was delicious & her note is posted on my board. (:
Elder Kyle Guinto
P.S. Puju K for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment